Autor Thema: Digital Turntable Workshops #10 & #21  (Gelesen 2940 mal)

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
Digital Turntable Workshops #10 & #21
« am: 06. März 2011, 20:38:35 »
 ??? I'm having difficulty locating Workshops #10 & #21, can anyone help ?

Best Regards - Dave CONNER
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
Re: Digital Turntable Workshops #10 & #21
« Antwort #1 am: 06. März 2011, 21:53:42 »
Hi Dave,

looks like these workshops are available only in German.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 20. März 2011, 22:41:18 »
 ;)Dear Stefan,
                    Thanks for the information. My German is not great, but I was able to grasp the point from these two WorkShops did not apply to my questions & problems.
                    One of my problems, revolves around the track plan I have made with WD Premium Edition Ver.2009.4. My Turntable is a Märklin 7286 with address 225 (15), and Drehscheiben - Decoder TT-DEC. The "turnout" addresses are 229,230,231 &232. I can only get a turntable response using "STEP", it will not go directly from address 229 to 232 for example.
                     One of my turnouts with address "1" gets activated sometimes when I try and  control the turntable from "RECORD TRACK CONNECTIONS" for some reason I don't yet understand.
                      I'm somewhat confussed as to the correct Littfinski Feedback Module to use for Turntable Occupancy, if indeed I require such a module. Does anyone have experience in this direction ?
                      Once again, thank you for your help.

Best Regards - Dave CONNER.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline Bernd Senger

• Betatester
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 21. März 2011, 01:03:32 »
Hi Dave,

let's try to solve your problems with your turntable.  think you have some address problems in case of a missconfigured Littfinski turntable-decoder.

Please refer to the operting manual, if you don't have it in english you'll find it at www.ldt-infocenter.com

most important to configure the decoder is the programming and control table chapter 4.7
in this table you find the functional addresses to configure the decoder. you find the symbols representing these addesses in wdp (e.g. turn with 226 green).

The steps you have to do are:
Open the turntable dialogue (Not the one for the intelleigent turntable)
In this dialogue you'll find the preconfigured buttons
Select 15 for the adress range 225 to 240
Follow the process described in chapter 4.1 - its a good idea to use the WDP turntable dialogue
After this step the tt-dec will recognize the address range 15 nd you are now able to proceed to record the track conections.
please refer to chapter 4.3 to do this -  the wdp turntable dialogue assist you with the input/clear/end buttos again
Please note that you don' have to use all 24 addresses for track connections. you need an address only at an existing track connections. Please remember it is mandatory to put the track connections on the opposit site in the row of adresses.
after that you going to draw a track layout for the turntable in WDP. Within the track editor you place the connnecting symbols and give the programmed adrsses to them.
Now you are able to move the bridge to every connection directly without any stops.
Once you've done this successfully you can go further to enter the WDP editor for the intelligent turntable.

But first try to configure the decoder as described above.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me via skype, best time is in the evenings after 8PM CET

kindly regards from berlin, germany
Viele Grüße vom Rand Berlins
Bernd Senger
+++

----------------------------------------
Sonstiges
biete gerne Hilfe an, Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage Neubau, ECoS II, TAMS mc2, YaMoRC YD7001, MDec.LDT, digikeijs LocoNet Rückm. (190 RMK)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    AMD A10-7850K, 8 GB RAM, 34" UWQHD 3440x1440 Windows 10 64; Samsung Galaxy S21+

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 21. März 2011, 09:48:15 »
 :)Dear Bernd,
                  Many thanks for your very detailed and helpfull reply. I think you have highlighted my problem with:-

Please remember it is mandatory to put the track connections on the opposit site in the row of adresses.

I still don't understand exactly what this means. As an example, if I make a connection at 12 o'clock, assigning an address - 230, do I have to assign another address at 6 o'clock - 231 ?
                  Your offer of further help using Skype would be greatly appreciated. My e-mail is dconner@01019freent.de
                  You can reach me any time that suites you. In the meantime I'm going to try again and reprogram this Drehscheiben - Decoder correctly.

Viele Grüße - Dave CONNER
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #5 am: 26. März 2011, 11:24:05 »
 :)Moin, Moin Bernd, After our very effective SKYPE talk on the 24 März, today I was finally able to get my Drehscheibe to work completely from my WD software. I still don't fully understand why, but many thanks any way. Have a great weekend, with Viele Grüß - Dave CONNER.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline Bernd Senger

• Betatester
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #6 am: 27. März 2011, 18:03:16 »
Hi Dave,
That sounds great, maybe we can discuss the rest of your questions on skype again or meet alternatively within the next weekend.
Have fun and thanks for your compliments.
Gretz from the ICE Train to Frankfurt

Bernd
Viele Grüße vom Rand Berlins
Bernd Senger
+++

----------------------------------------
Sonstiges
biete gerne Hilfe an, Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage Neubau, ECoS II, TAMS mc2, YaMoRC YD7001, MDec.LDT, digikeijs LocoNet Rückm. (190 RMK)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    AMD A10-7850K, 8 GB RAM, 34" UWQHD 3440x1440 Windows 10 64; Samsung Galaxy S21+