Autor Thema: Track Layout All Red??  (Gelesen 2405 mal)

Offline Gleisundzug

• Junior-Mitglied
Track Layout All Red??
« am: 27. März 2011, 12:29:50 »
Hi there. Another help needed.
I'm using a CS2 with WDP 2009 demo. My layout is all red, and I don't have any feedback module connected. If I remove in the system configuration, the feedback modules it turns the red color of, but when I define one module it turns all red. Can be a problem with the CS2? How can I be sure?

Thanks.

Offline Gleisundzug

• Junior-Mitglied
Re: Track Layout All Red??
« Antwort #1 am: 27. März 2011, 16:35:57 »
Hi there. Another help needed.
I'm using a CS2 with WDP 2009 demo. My layout is all red, and I don't have any feedback module connected. If I remove in the system configuration, the feedback modules it turns the red color of, but when I define one module it turns all red. Can be a problem with the CS2? How can I be sure?

Thanks.

When I turn the FX monitor, all feedbak number are red, as occupaid. but no wire to the S88.

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 27. März 2011, 17:52:14 »
Hi,

have you tried to connect an single (empty) S88 module to the S88 port of the CS2, maybe the S88 ports needs a load and has a problem with an unconnected port.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Gleisundzug

• Junior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 27. März 2011, 20:18:03 »
Hi,

have you tried to connect an single (empty) S88 module to the S88 port of the CS2, maybe the S88 ports needs a load and has a problem with an unconnected port.

Regards
Markus

Hi,

Yes I did try with and without S88 module, and even any track connected. Same result. The info on WDP is all track's occupied. It seems the thae CS2 as a short circuit on the control module and send's back occupied informacion to the computer.

Thanks.

Offline Stefan Lersch

• Senior-Mitglied
    • Infos zum Down-Syndrom alias Trisomie 21
« Antwort #4 am: 27. März 2011, 21:02:46 »
Hi,

try to turn the s88 plug 180°. Maybe it's plug in the wrong way. I don't know if this hint fits to the CS2 for I have a Tams MC.
Viele Grüße,
Stefan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage im Bau, Minitrix &amp Co., Tams MC 2.2.3, DCC
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Quad Core 8 GB mit Win 10, 32"quot Bildschirm

Offline Hwnel

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Aloha from Hawaii
« Antwort #5 am: 28. März 2011, 09:53:29 »
Hello,

I had a similar problem when I first installed an s88 to my CS2.  I originally connected the ground wire to the s88.  I then tried it with the ground wire disconnected.  It worked with the ground wire disconnected.

Hope this helps,

Elliott
Layout:
WDP 2015.2, Märklin HO K-Gleise, CS2 4.1.2(3), CS1 2.0.4, 3x 60174 Booster, 13x 60880 s88 on L88 Bus 3, DSD 2010 Sven Brandt decoder, Märklin rolling stock

Computer:
Dell Studio 15, Intel Core i3, 4 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home Premium

Offline Gleisundzug

• Junior-Mitglied
« Antwort #6 am: 28. März 2011, 11:55:37 »
Hello,

I had a similar problem when I first installed an s88 to my CS2.  I originally connected the ground wire to the s88.  I then tried it with the ground wire disconnected.  It worked with the ground wire disconnected.

Hope this helps,

Elliott

Hi,
I don't have the ground wire connected. The information that the CS2 is sending to WDP, is that all tracks are occupied, even without any S88 or cable connected.
I think the port of the S88 in the CS2 is in short circuit.

Many thanks,

NR