Autor Thema: Several question on dead end and how program tour automatic  (Gelesen 3012 mal)

Offline André Grandmaison

• Senior-Mitglied
Hi,
I haven't probably not understand a role. In a dead end I left all wagons and the loco had started (61), it' is stopped correctely in the middle of panel, but his address is still on at the starting point! I couldn't found a way to suppress only one address.
In the same way, I try to direct some IC to dead end platform, the designed train goes to the platform, into the last line of the profil of the end of platform , I edit the profile to reverse the way ( <> ) but that remove the word stop and the train didn'y stop. What to do to inverse the way at the end of this route?
Thanks in forward.
André

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
Best regards
André
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    HO CS2 2 boosters 60174 for network and booster power for signal and turnover. 40 trains MM, DCC, MFX
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel LGA775l 2x 3Mghz  8Gbytes 2 x STATA

Offline Gerard Moggré

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Several question on dead end and how program tour automatic
« Antwort #1 am: 18. Februar 2008, 21:57:42 »
Hello André

About your first question I have to think about. So the train drives correctly from starting point to its targetpoint? But the loc adress is still at this startingcontact? These contacts, startingpoint and targetpoint, are not the same contacts recorded in your routes editor?
The second question can you do at the same manner I did. Look at the picture of my loco #60. First it comes to a complete stop, then after 10 seconds it will go to its reverse.

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 1 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 19. Februar 2008, 15:00:18 »
Yes the address is still at the starting point, and is up at the arrival too.
The only special think, is I use one dectect address when the train arrive at the bumper, and to reverse the way I use two detector address for the starting point. In this case, only the loco is gone and the rest of wagon are still near the bumper.  For that case I react immediately because it's was the first time I use this route.
I notice that some time, in the hide station with 5 platforms, all trains are correctely in and out but the train adress are still green for a moment and then correct in black.

For the direction change I will test .
Thanks
André
Best regards
André
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    HO CS2 2 boosters 60174 for network and booster power for signal and turnover. 40 trains MM, DCC, MFX
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 19. Februar 2008, 17:43:10 »
Test succefull with add the fourth line in the profile.
Many thanks
Best regards
André
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: