Autor Thema: Turnout switching  (Gelesen 3460 mal)

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Turnout switching
« am: 13. Januar 2008, 08:16:29 »
I can switch the turnout perfectly using the eCOS control panel, the test mode in the WDP x.3 track designer and when I click on the switch in the main window of WDP x.3 with the mouse, but when I am in Demand Contact mode the route does not switch the turnout reliably...

I hope that it is a setting somewhere..  Any thoughts?

Thanks
Adrian
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD

Offline Oliver L.

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Turnout switching
« Antwort #1 am: 16. Februar 2008, 21:56:42 »
Adrian,

my only idea: check the timing of the turnout switching signal. I believe when you switch with the mouse the signal is appiled as long as you are pressing the mouse button, but when it's on automatic the time set when you set the address is used. If that should be too short it could cause this kind of problem.

Oliver
Spur N - Fleischmann-Gleise, IB-Com, WDP 2021 jeweils aktuell, Loconet-RM

Offline Adrian L

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: Turnout switching
« Antwort #2 am: 17. Februar 2008, 04:42:09 »
Adrian,

my only idea: check the timing of the turnout switching signal. I believe when you switch with the mouse the signal is appiled as long as you are pressing the mouse button, but when it's on automatic the time set when you set the address is used. If that should be too short it could cause this kind of problem.

Oliver

Good idea.. I will have a go during the week.. I have also purchased some thicker wire to feed from the auxiliary transformer as it is the turnout that is furthermost away from the transformer... I have already replaced the turnout and the decoder, and there was no difference...  It is odd...
Adrian
WDP 2018.2d on Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) running Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) with ESU ECoS 50200 version 4.2.7, ESU Mobile Control II and LDT HSI-88 USB running Marklin M-track based layout - and loving it!
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    2018.2d
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin H0
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) Intel i5 (8Gb RAM) SSD