Autor Thema: Intellibox And MFX Locomotives  (Gelesen 2332 mal)

Offline Andy Foster

• Junior-Mitglied
  • gb
Intellibox And MFX Locomotives
« am: 08. April 2011, 05:25:27 »
Dear All

I have got an intellibox 650 (upgraded to ver 2.x for full mfx support)to control my marklin layout with windigipet 2009 (full version). Connected to the IB I have 2 x 6017 boosters and 1 x delta 6604 acting as a booster. I also have 2 x LDT s88 feedback modules connected to the s88 port and 1 x unlenbrock 63350 feedback module connected to IB locnet b connection.
The layout works well fully automated via the computer but I have a couple of questions.
a) I have several mfx locomotives with more than 4 functions but I can not get these functions to work with the IB and WDP. I have spoken with Uhlenbrock on this several times but with no success. Can any one help?.
b) Do I need to use a second address to access the the additional Functions. eg Modify it's CV with the IB. If so does anyone have some documentation on how to do this. Or has this method changed as i have installed the paid upgrade to firmware version 2.x on my IB.
Thanks
Andy
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021 Premium Edition
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Marklin Digital / ECOS 50200 & Intellibox
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Dell, Intell i5, 8gb ram, Windows 10

Offline supermoee

• Senior-Mitglied
  • ch
Re: Intellibox And MFX Locomotives
« Antwort #1 am: 08. April 2011, 13:15:22 »
Hello Andy,

the Intellibox doesn't have fully mfx support. Who told this to you? The Intellibox is comanding the mfx locomotives with the normal Märklin Motorola modus. so you have to take in account the second adress, if you want to use the functions 5 to 8. The functions over 8 cannot be reached with the Intellibox.
The normal second adress in all locos is 255.  It can be changed if needed.

rgds

Stephan
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.2c PE
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    Märklin K-Gleis Anlage 25qm mit 220m Gleis, Märklin CS3 mit 2.4.1, 2 Booster 60174
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7 920  mit 3 Gb RAM, Win10 Home