Autor Thema: commands in the Dispatcher do not work after starting windigipet .  (Gelesen 235 mal)

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
Hello Forum ,
Can someone please push me in the right direction.
I do not understand why commands in the Dispatcher do not automatically process data after starting Windigipet .

I have created a Multiplan , which shows the information coming from an IVHD.
However, when starting WDP, the information that is present in the IVHD was sometimes missing.
Especially with trains ( wagons ) that have no axle detection.

I therefore created two switched commands in the dispatcher.
The 1st command is to switch on a virtual  feedback and an indicator switch , If the condition is met , the physical feedback units are off , then switch the virtual  feedback XX to ON and set the indicator switch to pos 2.
If the condition is not met , then set virtual detector to Off and indicator switch to Pos 1

The 2nd command in the dispatcher is, if virtual detector is On , Retrieve information from the IVHD such as;
Train name ,
length across buffers ,
Position in IVHD ,
Vehicle count ,
Wagon count .
That works verry good  :)

observation
If I manually test the switch condition , due to  activate a physical detector in the first command set and then deactivate it again,  only then the first command works and the information is retrieved and displayed .  :)
However for those detectors already active by a locomotive , the Mutation only comes through when the train leaves and arrives again .  That was also the intention of this multiplan.  :)

I am looking for a way that the status of a physical detector in a dispatcher environment is retrieved, at the Windigipet startup.
Its looks that this is does not happen.

Kind regards,
Rupert 

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 2 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition

Offline Bernd Senger

• Betatester
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: commands in the Dispatcher do not work after starting windigipet .
« Antwort #1 am: 05. September 2024, 14:19:19 »
Hi Rupert,

the dispatcher always needs a change of a given condition first. So, in your case you might switch the virtual contacts one time on/off wit a special dispatcher entry you'll find in "the execution (only when)" list. Please choose at Program start here.

Kindly Regards
Bernd
Viele Grüße vom Rand Berlins
Bernd Senger
+++

----------------------------------------
Sonstiges
biete gerne Hilfe an, Sprachen: Deutsch, Englisch
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    N-Anlage Neubau, ECoS II, TAMS mc2, YaMoRC YD7001, MDec.LDT, digikeijs LocoNet Rückm. (190 RMK)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    AMD A10-7850K, 8 GB RAM, 34" UWQHD 3440x1440 Windows 10 64; Samsung Galaxy S21+

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #2 am: 06. September 2024, 08:44:30 »
Hello Brend,
thanks for this helping hand , if I understood it correctly the solution is , that when windigipet is set up the virtual detectors are switched on and off for a while. so that the dispatcher has the last position taken in his status.

I found the command and created a folder in the colour Yellow .
In the conditions the following switching command.

1, IF WDP layout is active , switch virtual detectors 1 tm n........ Active
2.OR if WDP office is active , switch virtual notifiers 1 tm n........ IActive
3.OR If button Reset status is green , switch virtual detectors 1 tm n........ IActive

As there was no response I made two more test commands based only on the reset button.
In all three cases, I see no mutation appearing.
Could be that there are conflicting commands in the dispatcher, but that doesn't show up when I set those commands to Inactive.
The manual clearly states that a viral detector can only be switched with a switch and it complies with that.
I'm really overlooking something , but I don't know what or where.
I have attached the track plan with the reset button

Kind regards
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 3 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #3 am: 06. September 2024, 18:31:53 »
Hello Rupert,

your dispatcher is completly unlogical. It will never fire.

First of all it will only be checked once "At program start".
And your dispatcher will then execute the command when
Layout version
AND (as this is the folder containing all conditions)
Office version
AND (as this is the folder containing all conditions)
The switch is green

The ORs in your tree are completly without effect because they containing just one element and thus the OR-Folder is true when the single element in it is true and false when the element inside is false.

Your stated idea:
1, IF WDP layout is active , switch virtual detectors 1 tm n........ Active
2.OR if WDP office is active , switch virtual notifiers 1 tm n........ IActive
3.OR If button Reset status is green , switch virtual detectors 1 tm n........ IActive

should have been created this way:
OR
-Layout Version
-Office Version
-Reset button is green

But to be honest, this is of course also nonsense, because now the dispatcher will execute at Programm start only if
Layout version or Office version or Reset button is green
Why nonsense. The dispatcher will execute at every Program start because the Condition part "Layout version or office version" is absolutly always true and thus can be left away….

I do not understand what you want to achieve with the conditions maybe you want to this:
Switch virtual contacts on at Program start or when reset button is pressed….if this is your wish then you need two dispatchers:
First one:
Execute only at Program start - no additional conditions in the tree -> switch virtual detectors 1 tm n........ Active
Second one:
Execute always - condition reset button green -> switch virtual detectors 1 tm n........ Active

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
« Antwort #4 am: 06. September 2024, 19:43:11 »
Hello Markus ,
Thanks for this correction, indeed it was full of illogical things.
But I am learning from that.  :)

Once again I went through everything with the dust comb and managed to take out a lot of unnecessary things.

I already had two dispatchers for a siding.
In the Dispatcher CY2-01 ""not controlled by virtual detectors""  see Appendix Markus 2 , I did include a circuit there, where I hope it is a correct choice to turn off a virtual detector .

Looks like it works now , because it is observable.

it now works as I thought it would and the multiplan does now get filled with data , from stationary trains without axle detection and locomotives.

Thanks for everything.
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 3 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
  • Rechnerkonfiguration: