Autor Thema: SAme loco adress  (Gelesen 1986 mal)

Offline yaakovz

• Junior-Mitglied
SAme loco adress
« am: 01. Juni 2011, 08:18:48 »

I got Marklin 36791 and 36650 Locos. address at factory 24 for both. I have IB com + IB util, How can I change the address for one of them.

Yaakov

Offline dconner

• Senior-Mitglied
Re: SAme loco adress
« Antwort #1 am: 11. Juni 2011, 11:20:19 »
 :)Good Morning Yaakov,
                                 I'm suprised no one else has answered your query after eleven days. I dont understand what IB com + IB util are. I'm not the expert, but for what it is worth try this solution:- Place your locomotive on a piece of track connected to your MOBILE STATION, select ESC, then select NEW LOC, then press the RED CONTROL KNOB.
                                                  Select DATA BASE, then turn the RED CONTROL KNOB anti-clockwise until M 55742 is displayed. Press OK.
                                                  Select ESC then select EDIT LOC. Select ADDRESS and enter a new address, (not 24) and press OK. Your locomotive should now be programed with the new address.
                                                   The procedure using CS2 wth WDP is in princible the same. Just make sure that there is only one locomotive present on the connected rail during this procedure for both the CS2 with WDP & the MOBILE STATION.
                                  I hope this works for you ?
                                      Best Regards-Dave CONNER
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    märklin c gleis
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    DR5000 plus router

Offline yaakovz

• Junior-Mitglied
Re: SAme loco adress
« Antwort #2 am: 13. Juni 2011, 07:26:01 »
Thanks

IBcom is a interface between WDP and the layout.There is no KNOB and no buttons on it.
IBUTIL it is a software to control some features, but not changing the loco address.

Thanks any how, I will use the info with my friend INTELIBOX.

Yaakov