Autor Thema: Windigipet database corrupted by my own actions.  (Gelesen 163 mal)

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
Windigipet database corrupted by my own actions.
« am: 22. August 2024, 20:47:43 »
Hello Forum
I made a hardware mutation by dividing Platform 1 into two pieces by inserting an extra detector in this case Feedback #9 .
The old platfom thus consisted of Feedback # 4 #3 and # 2
The new platform now consists of two Intilignte Vehicle Display namely TSW1_East and TSW1_West.
The old Feedbacks #4 and #3 are assigned to TSW1_west . The new Feedback #9 and Feedback #2 are assigned to TSW1-East .
Short push/pull trains stop at TSW1_East , the long Trains stop at TSW1_West .
Since the number of repairs to the routes is so large, I removed the following old Microsoft Access files'.
That was WDProfile, WDRoutes, WDzugfahrten and the FAM Files.
There are already some new routes and the train AC 40 with tender Locomotive 7714 stops neatly at the desired Location TSW1_East.
What is strange is that when Windigipet is started, the Train Name switches to the VHD TSW1-West.
The Feedback  Detector and railcom functions are present and set.
But the train name shows up in the wrong VHD while the physical train with railcom is shown in an empty IVD.
In the Feedback status, Feedback #3 and #4 are set to off. and Feedback #2 and #9 to active.
Where should I be to resolve this . Database repair did not give the solution.

kind regards

Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 3 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition

Offline Markus Herzog

• Administrator
  • Senior-Mitglied
Re: Windigipet database corrupted by my own actions.
« Antwort #1 am: 22. August 2024, 21:02:54 »
Hi Rupert,

Click in the track diagram with the right mouse button on a track symbol with feedback #2 and select Properties....of this contact. Then go to the detection index card. And there you registered to forward Railcom detections from this contact to contact/VHD 3....I think it has to be 9....
Nothing is corrupted you just forgot the change this setting.

Regards
Markus
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    WDP 2021.x Beta
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    3-Leiter Anlage, Rollendes Material Märklin/Roco/Brawa/Mehano, Fahren: DCC, m3 via Tams MC, Schalten/Melden: Selectrix, BiDiB, Motorola (nur wenige Sonderaufgaben)
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    Intel i7

Offline Rupert van Swol

• Senior-Mitglied
  • Model trains? it's a life time journey
Re: Windigipet database corrupted by my own actions.
« Antwort #2 am: 23. August 2024, 08:27:22 »
Hello Markus,
Thank you for the clue, your analysis is correct. :)

Indeed feedback#2 had an assignment to feedback#3 of Vehicle Display TSW1-west.
This has now been changed to feedback#9 from Vehicle Display TWS1-east.

I was a bit misled by that feedback#2 in the Basic data mentioned, that it was already assigned to Feedback#9 of Vehicle Display TWS1-East.
But had smoothly forgotten that additional Railcom information must be separately assigned/addressed to the relevant Vehicle Display if it is part of it.

Thanks , and kind regards
Rupert

Zu diesem Beitrag gehören 3 Anhäng(e). Um diese zu sehen oder zum Download müssen Sie sich einloggen.
  • Win-Digipet-Version:
    Win-Digipet-Version: 2021.1.13
  • Anlagenkonfiguration:
    2-Leiter, Lodi Rektor; 3x Lodi Booster; Lodi LX  S882.+ 8x Lodi GBM8v2, Lodi S88 CM + 2x Lodi RM16+; Lodi Shift +8x DW-DC+4x 16-SD-DFL, Lodi Con
  • Rechnerkonfiguration:
    IntelNUC8i7HVK /32GB Ram /Radeon™ RX Vega M GH /Windows 11 Profi edition